Dr. Luciano A Martinez Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luciano A Martinez Jr?

Well experienced and kind doctor

Dr. Martinez has been my OB-Gyn physician for some years. He is a great physician.

Peor ginecólogo

Mi trabajo de parto duro 10 horas con 37 semanas de gestación y con preeclamcia. Actualmente mi hija tiene 19 meses y gracias a Dios esta viva , pero este señor no me quiso hacer una cesaría a tiempo , y a presar de dolores y contracciones muchos días antes él decidió q seria parto vaginal . Mi hija murio por 6 minutos y después fue resucitada . Y lo peor es q le dejó tantas secuelas y problemas físicos q nadie es capaz de imaginar . Ese hace mucho tiempo q deberían haberle quitado la licencia , porq este no es la primera mala práctica que tiene . No permitan que su bebé corra un mal riesgo de vida . Yo desde el momento que mi hija nació , no vivo , solamente con ver a mi hija que no se puede mover físicamente. Abran los ojos .

Very knowledgeable OBGYN who will not make you feel uncomfortable.

Rude front desk

When I made my appointment I had to wait over three weeks to get in just to have my pap smear. Once I got there, the girl at the front desk was sooo rude. I couldnt believe they hired someone as rude and disgusting as her. From what I could see while she pretended to check my insurance she was actually chatting!!! I couldn't believe it. I will not be coming back here ever.

Amazing Doctor

I have to say, Dr. Martinez is definitely the doctor you will always want by your side during your delivery. He longer has the MLK location, but has moved to a spacious,sanitary office. He is very kind, compassionate, and gentle. I would highly encourage you to visit him. ALSO, he was very comforting during some hard times in my pregnancy. I rate him five out of five, on all aspects.

Hmm?

Well the staff is really great. The office (MLK Location)itself on the other hand is very unsanitary. Theres insects everywhere and the bathroom is REALLY DIRTY. Honestly I never came across a medical facility like this one. The Doctor was also nice and curtious but a bit rough while performing vaginal examinations. I was in so much pain after the pap smear and was heavily bleeding pieces of tissue for 5 days. I guess you would just have to see for yourself.. Very scary if you plan on having a baby under these conditions.

A DECADE AND A HALF

DR. MARTINEZ WAS MY DOCTOR FOR A DECADE AND A HALF. HE HELPED ME THROUGH THE "CHANGE OF LIFE". HE IS AN EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN, PROFESSIONAL AND CONGENIAL IN EVERY WAY. HE WENT WAY ABOVE THE CALL OF DUTY TO HELP ME ON MATTERS OF MEDICAL CONCERN. I AM IN MY FIFTIES NOW AND I HAVE HAD SEVERAL DOCTORS AND SPECIALISTS OVER THE DECADES OF MY LIFE. DOCTOR MARTINEZ IS STILL MY FAVORITE BECAUSE OF HIS TREMENDOUS CARE OF ALL HIS PATIENTS. NOW THAT I AM AN OLD, MARRIED WOMAN, I REFLECT ON HIS GREAT CARE OF ME WHEN I WAS HIS MEDICAL PATIENT.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. LOU MARTINEZ TO ANY WOMAN, YOUNG OR OLD, WHETHER SHE IS DUE WITH A PRECIOUS LITTLE ONE OR ENTERING THE CHANGE OF LIFE BECAUSE HE IS THE BEST.