Dr. Lucien M Rouse Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucien M Rouse Jr?

great man

THE Knee Doctor

Dr. Rouse is compassionate and exceptionally skilled.

Overall fantastic experience from office personnel to the surgery itself!

Best knee Dr. around!

Dr. Rouse has done three knee surgeries for me.First an acl reconstruct and a medial meniscectomy and micro fracture on my right knee. I just had a medial meniscetomy done on my left. I'm very active with horse back riding and zumba. Every surgery I've had with Dr. Rouse has been a success.He also did my step-father's knee replacement which went great as well.He has a good bedside manner and always answers all my questions thoroughly.I have been able to return to my activities very quickly. He is also is involved in the horse world and understands how important knee's are for riding. I give Dr. Rouse five stars because that is the kind of Doctor he is. I have and would recommend him to anyone with knee issues.

In my opinion I treated with Dr. Rouse for over 1 year and got no where. My sugery finally got scheduled and because the staff at Lattimore was not doing there job I had to cancel the appointment. I contacted Dr Rouse's office and his secretary was suppose to call me back to reschedule they never did! I have discontinue services with Dr. Rouse and found another surgeon.

Dr. Rouse showed a deep concern for me and my symptoms. He was friendly and patient in explaining terminology to me and was not worried about spending time with me (instead of a five minute appt.). I highly recommend him.