Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Luciene D Borowik has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Borowik's outstanding medical knowledge is only matched by her care for every patient. She listens carefully to people, takes full notes, and generally understands more about their medical conditions than any other doctor I've ever known. For example, I went to a cardiologist referred by Dr. Borowik, and when he reviewed her notes, the cardiologist said, "She's done all my work for me." Another specialist said I had chosen the best doctor in this part of the state. And that's what other doctors say, so I know my own opinion is also backed up by other doctors, specialists, who are in contact with her. A great doctor is a blessing.
St Barnabas Hospital (Bronx Ny)
Dr. Luciene D Borowik accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Catherine Medical Center, 117 Catawissa Rd, Ashland, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Luciene D Borowik in this video.
Dr. Luciene D Borowik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashland, PA.