Dr. Lucille B Aiken Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Lucille B Aiken?

WORST DOCTOR EVER

SHE IS COVERING FOR MY MOMS DOCTOR WHILE HE WAS OFF FOR SURGERY. NEVER SAW MY MOM. CHANGED HER MEDICINE TO 1/4 OF WHAT SHE WAS TAKEN FOR PAIN. MY MOM HAS BEEN IN CHRONIC PAIN FOR AT LEAST 10 YEARS. I HAD ASK FOR THE HER TO CALL. IT WAS OVER A MONTH AND STILL NO PHONE CALL FROM THE DOCTOR. HOME NURSING WAS CALLING ALL THE TIME TO GET MY MOM HELP. NOTHING THEN I BLOW UP ON OFFICE STAFF. I WILL ADMIT. I WAS NOT VERY NICE. BUT SHE TOLD ME I WAS FROM THE GUTTER. THEN SHE FINALLY SAW MY MOM IN THE OFFICE. SHE WAS VERY HOSTILE WITH ME,MOM AND MY SISTER.

Covering my MD

She is covering my MD while he is out having surgery.. never seen me but has changed all my meds .. GREAT.. love this idea

Dr. Lucille B Aiken is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.