Dr. Lucille Gotanco Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lucille Gotanco?

Excellent and Smart Dr.

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

When expressing the symptoms of my child, she listened carefully and examined my son at the same time... she seemed very interested in what his symptoms were and was very straight forward in her answers... she listens to what I the mother had concerns for... Her answers were smart! she didn't blurr out what she tought ... gave me information regarding where to turn for support and how to get help if I needed it... I really felt like she cared and also she made us feel comfortable! I will definitely recommend her!!! Wonderful Doctor...

Posted on May 25th, 2017