Dr. Lucille Saha Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Lucille Saha?

Wonderful

Posted on September 14th, 2016

I adore Dr. Saha. You can tell she is listening to you. She always respects how I feel about treatment, except for colonoscopies. I don't want to have one and she is relentless about it. I understand and respect her for watching out for my best interest. My only complaint is the business staff. I drove out to her office twice (40 minute round trip) only to be told she wasn't there because she had a personal appointment. They left a message on my home phone and left it at that. I work and left for my appointment from work so I never received that message, not once but twice!!!! I asked if they had my work number and they did so why wouldn't they have called that number if they hadn't reached me at home?

Posted on October 21st, 2017