Dr. Lucille Shore-Schein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucille Shore-Schein?

Never been treated so poorly from a physican! During the Q&A she rushed through the questions that I could barely gather my thoughts or answers. She spoke so fast during one question that I asked her to repeat it, because I didn't hear it all, so she raised her voice and repeated it in a condescending manner. When I mentioned to her that I felt rushed and belittled for speaking to me that way, she flipped out on me. She opened the door and yelled out to have someone finish my questions and she walked out of the room. I proceeded to leave the appointment at that time. Very unprofessional and not a way a doctor should behave!

I am so happy with Dr Shore Schein! She always listens to all my issues and she has helped me so much! I am thrilled and would highly recommend her.

In pain

During my 1st visit (30 mins) Dr Shore-Schein DID NOT LOOK AT ME ONCE ! (No exaggeration). She spent the whole time entering data in her computer (which I know is necessary but so is establishing a HUMANE contact with your patient). Got out of there swearing I would never go back. Being an adult, I thought I would give her another chance. Glad I did. Her demeanor was entirely different the second time. Docs are human too. We all have bad days. BUT they should NEVER forget that the patients are IN genuine PAIN and a little humanity goes a long way.