Dr. Lucille Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucille Thomas?

My comments regarding Dr. Lucille Thomas, MD

Posted on July 25th, 2017

I have been a patient with Dr. Thomas for nine years and have been seeing her approximately once a month. Prior to my initial meeting with her in 2008, I searched for 10 years throughout Southern California for the right Physician with no results. I can honestly state, Dr. Thomas is well above the rest. She is highly educated in her field of expertise, fluent with current and past medications, punctual, honest and humble. Thank you, Doctor Thomas and keep up the great work! David Foote / Camarillo

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Dr. Thomas falsely accused me, called me a liar., slandered me in front of others, and when I defended myself with indisputable facts, and she knew she was wrong, she threatened to not refill my prescription for a medication I need to survive, if I didn't stop talking. I was in shock by how awful this woman treated me. I paid her with my own money - no insurance. I'd only met her once before and paid her almost $300 for he first appointment. This was my 2nd appointment. She's Dangerous and cruel. If you care about your health and well-being stay away from her.

Awful, unprofessional, condescending!!!

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Rude and condescending in conversation, she is not thorough and has not a cell of empathy to convey. I will never set foot in her office again and filed a complaint with my hmo immediately. I requested and was granted a refund, left her office crying and frustrated at the the lack of help from her for my health issue. I conveyed my dissatisfaction for her to just offer pain meds knowing I don't even like taking advil. Her staff is friendly, not sure why they work for dr. Thomas.

Highly recommended

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Lucille C. Thomas every 3 months for about 5 years. She has always been extremely professional and experienced in the her line of work. Previously, I went to many other Doctors in Los Angeles trying to find a cure for my by lateral ear aches that I suffered all day every day for several years. Dr. Thomas was responsible for providing the proper medication to take and it cured me of my ear aches. I have also seen her as I have had a sleeping disorder for most of my adult life. The proper medication was subscribe to me and I have a better quality of life thanks to Dr. Thomas. I would highly recommend her as one of the best Doctors in in Southern California. Thank you.

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Dr. Lucille Thomas is a great doctor, operates a professional office with friendly staff. Can highly recommend.

Would recommend.

Posted on May 1st, 2015

I have gone through several doctors and specialists since childhood and early adulthood, never having an experience good enough to compel me recommend them to other patients, and sometimes having such negative experiences after seeing a doctor for several visits that I openly recommend others to stay away from them. Dr. Lucille is the first doctor I have ever felt comfortable with and have had confidence in. She always take the time to listen to your symptoms and concerns before making any suggestions of course of action/treatment. She is interested in seeing the whole picture. She takes my concerns seriously and refers me to specialists where needed. In the past I've had doctors with such terrible 'bed side manner' that I felt guilty telling them something was wrong with me or (where applicable) that their treatments were perhaps not as effective as they are for some and I wanted to discuss other options. Dr. Lucille is very attentive and kind. For once, I do not feel rushed, as though the doctor is just trying to file as many patients in and out as they can for the day. The appointments between patients are sufficiently scheduled so as to allow her ample time to visit with you, discuss options with you, and input her visit notes before the next appointment is set to begin. There's never a waiting room full of people all waiting for their turn because the office scheduled an appointment for every 5-10 minutes of the day. She calls personally after bloodwork is taken to let you know what's going on, good or bad. Most experiences I've had with lab work just leaves you waiting in the wings for you to get a letter in the mail if something is wrong. This is not the case with her. Also, her office staff and nurses are very courteous and friendly, as well. I definitely recommend her.

Bad manners never smiles acts like she doesn't care

Posted on May 1st, 2015

At first I thought she was just sad or having a bad day, then I thought she just didn't like me at all but then I read she has bad bedside manner... She does. Not friendly at all. Doesn't really listen to me. I was suffering and she said there was nothing to do , just shrugged and left. I think it's time to go to someone else. Her secretary is the best, office is super clean but I feel like I'm a burden to her. At least I'm glad it's not me she hates!

Posted on August 29th, 2012

I was always able to book multiple appts the same day if all my children and even myself were sick. She was always nice and never talked down to me like some doctors I have been to. Her office also had a nurse practitioner if she was unavailable.

By far one of the worst experiences I have ever had!

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

I went to see Dr. Thomas twice in her Simi Valley office. I thought it was only fair to give her a second chance after the first visit was a complete disaster. She was rude, offensive and completely unhelpful. I can not begin to explain how horrible and defeated I felt after meeting with her. She was spoke down to me and treated my presence in her office as an inconvenience. Her behavior and bedside manner was by far the worst that I have ever seen. I have never posted any kind of review before but I felt that it was necessary to warn other potential patients.

Posted on March 24th, 2010

Dr. Thomas spent a lot time listening to my concerns and compliants and then followed up with phone calls when my bloodwork results came to the office.

Terrible bedside manner and inaccurate diagnosis

Posted on December 7th, 2009

I saw Doctor Thomas in the winter of 2007 when I was pregnant with my second child. I had bronchitis, a low-grade fever and a terrible cough, but Dr. Thomas refused to believe me. She seemed to think I was "antibiotic" shopping, of all bizarre things. She diagnosed me with acid-reflux, despite the fact that I didn't have any heart burn and also asthma, despite the fact that I didn't have a problem breathing. She was rude, inconsiderate and I left her office in tears. I went straight to my normal family physician who diagnosed me with bronchitis, put me on antibiotics and I was back to my regular self in a few days. I wouldn't go back to Dr. Thomas or even the facility where she works if my life depended on it. She was the worst doctor I've ever seen in my life.

Posted on July 20th, 2016