Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lucinda A Harris has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Lucinda A Harris has the following 13 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Lucinda A Harris has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
Do NOT go to this doctor. I had one of the worst experiences ever with Lucinda Harris MD. Firstly, she did not want to reschedule my colonoscopy because I was hit with painful menstrual cramps the day of my exam. Further, she refused sedation to ease the pain of a colonoscopy claiming it was "much better to do it without" so you can imagine the kind of pain involved when she began the test. In spite of my asking her several times to STOP the test during the procedure because of how painful it was, she refused stating "if I stop now, it's only going to hurt more when I begin again". I could not move, could not get her to stop the excruciatingly painful test. She finished her job that she did coldly then had the audacity to ask me "are you ok"? when she saw the tears streaming down my face. I have not had a colonoscopy since and never will again thanks to the merciless, butchering hands of Lucinda Harris. Her license to practice medicine should be revoked. The woman is a sadist.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
35 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Lucinda A Harris accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic, 13400 E Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Lucinda A Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.