Dr. Lucinda Husby Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lucinda Husby?

Not good with Diagnosis

Posted on January 15th, 2016

I was misdiagnosed for years by Dr.Husby. She told me I just needed to exercise more. My life was saved by my Grandma's doctor referring me to a specialist because she told him my symptoms. He told me to run not walk to get an appointment with the specialist. I had thyroid cancer and by the time it was found, it had started to spread. Years later, my father-in-law had her assigned to him in an assisted living home. She misdiagnosed him but was correctly diagnosed when I got upset and another doctor was pulled in. Don't try to question her, she tells you, you are not a doctor.

Posted on July 10th, 2015