Dr. Lucinda Michel Is this you?

4.9

BEST Doc!

Dr. Michel is the absolute best doctor I've seen in my 40 years on this planet! She is not only attentive and personable but also a true professional. I would HIGHLY recommend her!

This is by far the best doctor i have ever been to in my life....all doctors should be like this......

My Doctor

I was sent to Dr. Michels due to a car accident. She specializes in after accident care. She is now my primary doctor. She is very warm and caring. If she's unsure, she takes the time to find out. I just love her and the staff.

Dr. Lucinda Michel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.