Dr. Lucio Gordan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucio Gordan?

Lifessver!

Posted on April 6th, 2017

Dr. GORDAN literally saved my life. I had 3rd stage lung cancer. My chances of living were 50/50. He gave me the absolutely correct treatment and so today, 12 years later, I am still alive and suffer no consequences of the treatment other than being cancer free. He still keeps an eye on me. There are no words to express how grateful to him I am. HE IS SUPERMAN!!!!

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

Dr. Gordon is a compassionate man. He takes his time to explain treatment, and is very knowledgeable. I have never felt rushed, and always feel that he truly cares about me and my family. Cancer is a horrible illness and you want a doctor who is very thorough.

Debbie Messer Current Patient

Posted on June 26th, 2012

I am currently a patient of Dr. Lucio Gordon and I had a brother who also was seen by him. I could not have asked for a more wonderful Cancer doctor than Dr, Gordon. He has done everything possible that a caring doctor could provide for his patient. Dr. Gordon always looks for ways to make you feel better and ways to help provide you with the best care that can be given to a patient. I would not ask for any other doctor other than Dr. Gordon. He is a wonderful and caring doctor and there are not many doctors out there that could even come close to the care that he gives to his patients. I would like to thank Dr.Gordon so far with all the wonderful care and help he has provided for me and highly recommend him to other!

The Best

Posted on December 14th, 2011

Dr. Gordan is an extremely knowledgeable specialist. He is so warm and caring with patients and tries to put us at ease. It has been my great privilege to be his patient and I hope that never changes.

Posted on November 17th, 2017