Dr. Lucio Palanca Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Lucio Palanca?

Very good Bedside manners

Posted on June 1st, 2011

I was very impressed with this surgeon. He seemed to really care about my problem. I would definitely trust my friends and other family members to his care.

don't get a colonoscopy

Posted on January 8th, 2010

I never had any abdominal problems in my life until the day after my colonoscopy. When I called him about it, it took 3 days to call me back, then he became defensive and said it wasn't due to anything he did, and never offered to re-examine me. He also gave me some very outdated advice on dealing with diverticulitis.

Posted on November 5th, 2009

I HAVE NEVER MET A PHYSICIAN THIS RUDE. HIS BEDSIDE MANOR WAS HORRIBLE. HE MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS TAKING UP TOO MUCH OF HIS TIME TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT MY SURGERY. HE WAS ROUGH WHEN HE PRESSED ON MY ABDOMEN. I WAS SCARED TO DEATH TO KNOW MY LIFE WAS IN HIS HANDS.I HOPE HE CAN LEARN FROM THIS.

Posted on November 16th, 2017