Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lucita M Cruz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lucita M Cruz has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Lucita M Cruz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
What a joke. I'm diabetic and she only checked my feet one time, after all the years I've been going there. Then one time laughed in my face and basically she said would out live me. I thought she is trying to make people well with the help of the LORD. Not wish doom and gloom on the patients.. I'm glad I'm really strong and know the word of GOD....I've called several times down through the years and the nurses hung up the phone like 3 times in one day... not enough help, at least they can answer and stay can you call back in 20 minutes or something..or I hook you up to the answering machine and we will call you later. I went in for a quick procedure less than 5 minutes to do and was there for one whole hour... No RN on staff, she retired, not even an LVN to help out to cheap to hire some nice people keeping all the money in the family...... No new equipment, since the office opened up....Your wait is at least one hour and it's nobody in the office sometimes but maybe 3 people.....I went to the patient's bathroom and they had old mixed liquid soap while the staff employee's bathroom had new liquid soap...The patients are WE really your Top proprietary ? Or are we just used as quinea pigs? Only God knows the real deal.
I've been a patient of Dr. Cruz for many years so I've seen the ups and downs of this place. Dr. Cruz has always been great but before my experience with the staff was sometimes hit or miss. Thankfully they hired a new office manager last year and things are on the up. Now I only wait 10 - 20 minutes (not great but not bad) and I can feel confident that I have a good doctor. Best part is its run by a family and I really like knowing who runs the place I go to.
I made two appointments where they called me to have me reschedule because the doctor had an emergency. The first time I was okay with it, because things do happen, but the second time was ridiculous. We take time from our schedules, ask for days off to go in and then our time goes wasted because they cancel appts. When i finally went in, the office is small and dingy, the office staff was not very helpful. When I was finally called after over 45 minutes of waiting with NO ONE else there, the dr was with me for a collective time of less than 20 minutes, where she was not even paying attention to what I was saying, she was paying attention to a conversation outside of the exam room, she even stopped me mid sentence to give her input into that convo. She does not to gynecology, she has to send you to a different doctor for something as simple as a pap smear, which could be done there instead of having to pay the copay at a different office. Overall, very bad experience, would NEVER recommend seeing this doctor.
52 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1966
Traverse City Regional Psychiaric Hospital
Dr. Lucita M Cruz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsLucita M Cruz Md Inc, 12507 Alondra Blvd, Norwalk, CA
Dr. Lucita M Cruz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norwalk, CA.