- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lucius C Craig III has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lucius C Craig III has the following 19 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Spinal Stenosis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Spinal Fractures
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Lucius C Craig III Accepts the Following Insurance
- 64301 Highway 434 Lacombe , LA : (985) 885-4500
More about Dr. Lucius C Craig III
Dr. Craig III graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine In New Orleans in 2000. Dr. Craig III works in Lacombe, LA and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery.