Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lucius C Craig III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Lucius C Craig III has the following 19 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Spinal Stenosis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Spinal Fractures
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Lucius C Craig III has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
I am retired after a 42 year career as a Med Tech & Respiratory Therapist. I saw Dr. Craig for the placement of a spinal cord stimulator 2 years ago. I found him to be very compassionate & knowledgeable. He treated my wife & me as if I was the only patient he had to see that day, taking time to answer all of our questions while explaining the procedure & recovery period in depth. On the day of the surgery his bedside maner was wonderful & very reassuring. After my years in medicine, I am very often very reluctant to recommend doctors to my family & friends. I would recommend Dr. Craig to my family. He treated me as if I was a member of his family. That's how I have attempted to treat my patients and how I expect to be treated by the doctors (and their staff) that I see. I could not have asked for more.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Lucius C Craig III accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthlake Neurological Institute, 64301 Highway 434, Lacombe, LA
Dr. Lucius C Craig III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lacombe, LA.