Dr. Lucius Craig III Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Lucius Craig III?

One of the top M.D.s in greater New Orleans

Posted on November 9th, 2015

I am retired after a 42 year career as a Med Tech & Respiratory Therapist. I saw Dr. Craig for the placement of a spinal cord stimulator 2 years ago. I found him to be very compassionate & knowledgeable. He treated my wife & me as if I was the only patient he had to see that day, taking time to answer all of our questions while explaining the procedure & recovery period in depth. On the day of the surgery his bedside maner was wonderful & very reassuring. After my years in medicine, I am very often very reluctant to recommend doctors to my family & friends. I would recommend Dr. Craig to my family. He treated me as if I was a member of his family. That's how I have attempted to treat my patients and how I expect to be treated by the doctors (and their staff) that I see. I could not have asked for more.

Posted on August 31st, 2015

Excellent care! I have been able to function for over 3 years without intervention other than taking an over the counter pain pill every 5 to 6 months.

Posted on November 16th, 2016