Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lucrecia Martinez
Dr. Lucrecia Martinez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Hills, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Martinez is affiliated with Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lucrecia Martinez has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Martinez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
46 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Lucrecia Martinez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lucrecia Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Hills, CA.