Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lucretia A Fitzpatrick has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Lucretia A Fitzpatrick has the following 8 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
Dr. Lucretia A Fitzpatrick has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 2
33 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Lucretia A Fitzpatrick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lucretia A Fitzpatrick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garnet Valley, PA.