Dr. Lucy Lim Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Lucy Lim?

Patient's parent

Posted on January 30th, 2013

Recently my daughter has some medical problem and had appointment at Elmhurst Hospital. She was attended by Dr Lim. I was very shock to see her attitude to the patient. She seems act like busy while attending my daughter, talking & advising us while working on her desktop computer facing back to us. She does not show any care and sympathy to patient. May be she is very experienced & learned doctor but her attitude toward patients is completely disappointment. I will never recommend such doctor to anyone.

Posted on July 3rd, 2015