Dr. Lucy M Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucy M Miller?

Misdiagnosed by Miller

This Dr. diagnosed me with CKD chronic kidney disease and then abandoned me and did absolutely nothing to help me survive. I had to go to another nephrologist for my Rx after seeing this one didn't have a clue! Two months later, Dr. Fadda said I don't have any form of kidney disease. If you have a choice, go see Fadda, he's considered one of the top 2 nephrologist in town. I can't recommend you trust Dr. Miller. Her nurse MB is either a liar or just plain incompetent. I cancelled my appt and got a letter full of errors or inaccuracies from her saying they had to cancel my appt and they decided to reschedule me for two different days. Marabell even lied about the date she wrote & mailed the letter! No letter can be delivered 40 hours before an appt. Stupid is as stupid does and the actions of one bad nurse is reason enough to go elsewhere. THANKS FOR NOTHING.

Wasted time

I saw her once and I'm done. I expect to taken seriously and I was not. That is exasperating & negligent.

Wonderful!

My Mother-in-law has been seeing Dr Miller for over 8 years. I don't believe she would have lived without her care and advice. When Mom got new insurance she stipulated that she would go anywhere as long as she could keep Dr Miller. That says it all!

outstanding

Dr. Lucy M Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Mesa, CA.