Dr. Lucy W Preyer Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lucy W Preyer?

Dr P is awesome. I can't imagine being able to find any other that is so in tune with me who is so helpful. I've seen others but non can compare.

Patient

I have been a patient of hers for over 6 years. She is excellent. She is always there for you. I wouldn't want anyone else.

Discerning, caring, partner in health!

Dr. Preyer has helped me with very complex trauma related symptoms; she thinks "outside the box" when med trials are not effective or cause me side effects. She respects me as an individual, takes into account my abilities, strengths, weaknesses and limitations. She is attentive, understanding, compassionate, always available and responsive. She has advocated for me against difficult circumstances. I'm amazed to experience such a relationship with a physician and very grateful! She is a true gem.

I would recommend her to anyone.

Dr. Preyer has been my doctor for about 4 years. She is easily the best psychiatrist I have ever had. She is always very professional while being very caring and protective of her patients at the same time. Psychiatry is a difficult science, and many doctors mean well, but still don't seem to have the knack for it. It is always a very great challenge to try to treat abnormal neurology in the brain. Having a feel for the science makes all the difference in the world when a doctor must prescribe the complicated combinations of medications and treatments required to help mental patients live life in as close to a normal manner as possible. Dr. Preyer really seems to have this feel for psychiatry. I would recommend her to anyone.

Great doctor who not only treats you, but also CARES about you.

Best Around-from the other short lady

I have seen psychiatrists since 2002. I couldn't give you the number, but it has been a few in two states. I do know that you have to search and try out new doctors to find one with whom you can identify. It's a hassle to have to start in the beginning of the problem each time you change. I have seen Dr. Preyer for three years. Without reservation, she is the best psychiatrist I have ever seen. I adore her! She listens and REMEMBERS from visit to visit what you said before. I have had some not really listen to me for all the bucks they are getting. All you have to do is give her a key word to jar her memory, and she is with you. You know she is there because she will repeat words you used before. She won't make your decisions, but will steer you in the right direction through questioning. I know most do this, but she is a very special lady. She is also fast and excellent about returning calls when you need help outside the office. Often when you are leaving, she gives you a "thumbs up" and is always positive.

Dr. Lucy W Preyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.