Dr. Lucyna Lagod Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucyna Lagod?

An amazing doctor

Dr. Lagod is exactly what you want a pediatrician to be! She spends plenty of time with her patients and is unbelievably knowledgable. She is terrific with teenagers - my daughter really likes her and listens carefully to Dr. Lagod's advice. I love the way she explains things to my daughter - I wish I'd had a doctor like this when I was a teen. In fact, I wish I had a doctor like her now!

Best of the Best!

We've been with her for 9 yrs now and my 2 kids love her! Very patient, hears you out and excellent with the kids. Great at diagnosing and treatment. I alwyas make sure to call her way ahead of time since she gets booked quick (she is so good!)

She spends time with my child and never rushes

I first saw dr logod on a Saturday for emergency car when I noticed some blotches on my sons skin, only three months old I ran to the doctors office. It turned out to be nothing but a rash and was very clear to her within seconds however she leaned over my baby talked to him, rubbed his belly, starred into his eyes rubbed his back for what felt like 15 minutes. I thought at first she just like most moms like babies, and she does but she later shared that she was looking into his eyes to watch his pupils, feel his spine etc. I was more amazed that she did this on a Saturday with an office full of people and me, a new mom, with a silly patch of dry skin aOn my baby.

This lady rocks!

Dr has seen my child for past 10.5 yrs. Child, husband & I love her. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Friends I have recommended to her love her too.

Dr. Lucyna Lagod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.