Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ludivinia Caballero
Dr. Ludivinia Caballero, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washingtonville, NY. She has 48 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Caballero is affiliated with St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus and St Lukes Hospital of Newburgh. She speaks English.
Dr. Ludivinia Caballero has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 5
Would not recommend to family or friends.Terrible Pediatrician! My first son had cocksockie disease and she laughed at me and told me he didn't - came back less than 24 hours later and she tells me that it is in fact cocksockie! Charged me for both days!! My other child had Lyme disease and Dr. Caballero laughed at me when I told her that I was quite certain that it was Lyme. It wasn't until 5 days after my initial visit did she 'make time' for my son. I had called each day after my initial visit and she says she was booked and was not able to fit him in (even though I had called 9am each day!). Finally, she saw him and sure enough with a picture I had to print out from google to show her that the rashes on his body were Lyme , did she take me seriously!! Blood work came back and sure enough it was LYME DISEASE and it wasn't even the doctor that called me - she had her receptionist call me and tell me!!My son was 1 yr old at the time and this should not have been left untreated for that long and a pediatrician should have seen this as a priority! I will tell everyone I know with children that this pediatrician only has the interest of her pocket and not the well-being of your child!!!! I finally found a pediatrician that respects my mother opinion and listens to me instead of belittling me!
Dr. Caballero is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
St Lukes Hospital of Newburgh
48 Years Experience
Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Ludivinia Caballero accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions25 South St, Washingtonville, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ludivinia Caballero in this video.
Dr. Ludivinia Caballero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washingtonville, NY.