Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ludvika Hoppenstand has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Ludvika Hoppenstand has the following 9 expertise
- Deviated Septum
- Smell Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Hearing Loss
- Swallowing Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
Dr. Ludvika Hoppenstand has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
- Pomorska Akademia Medyczna
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Ludvika Hoppenstand accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsQueens Long Island Medical Group, 9610 Metropolitan Ave, Forest Hills, NY
Dr. Ludvika Hoppenstand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest Hills, NY.