Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luella Bangura
Dr. Luella Bangura, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yankton, SD, with other offices in Lafayette, IN and Lafayette, IN (and 4 other locations). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bangura is affiliated with St Elizabeth Medical Center, Lafayette Home Hospital and Clarian-Arnett Health System Inc. She speaks English.
Dr. Luella Bangura has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Luella Bangura is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yankton, SD.