Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Luhua Cheng
Dr. Luhua Cheng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cheng is affiliated with Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, Woodland Memorial Hospital and St Louise Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Luhua Cheng has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Luhua Cheng is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 6
She does not answer emails. She does not give follow-up appointments. She does not smile. She seems annoyed to be there. She won't listen to your concerns. Her attitude is uncaring. She does not ask if your meds are working. She does not provide a similar or better meds for my sickness. She refuses to give me meds for my sickness.
New patient visit to discuss chronic pain issues. Doctor interrupted patient and the doctor hardly made eye contact. Patient was explaining bm positioning and was called "racist" by the doctor. Patient then refused physical exam after doctor clearly showed signs of irritation. Doctor spent next 10 minutes in silence and did not respond to patient.
Dr. Cheng is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Woodland Memorial Hospital
St Louise Regional Hospital
Lucile Packard Children's Hospital
El Camino Hospital
Regional Medical Center-San Jose
Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
25 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Luhua Cheng accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsSanta Clara Valley Medical Center, 751 S Bascom Ave, San Jose, CA
Dr. Luhua Cheng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.