Have you seen Dr. Luis A Escobar?

Awesome doctor

Doctor treated me after getting into a car accident , as frustrating as it is to get injured in a blink of an eye , Dr Escobar made it less frustrating .. Thank you Dr Escobar

Enjoyable Vacation

I have been treated by Dr. Escobar for 3 years. I have had back injections, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and stem cells in both knees and my foot. Just 10 days prior to a 10 day European vacation Dr. Escobar injected my right foot with Platelet Rich Plasma and Stem Cells ( foot surgery was a high probability in my future). I had NO PAIN walking an average of 7 miles each day on my vacation. Needless to say, I am very grateful for the excellent treatment I have received. I feel awesome!

Nasty Office Administrator

I had no issues with the office at first only my insurance and approvals ugh ,this was resolved and thank God but unfortunately missed my long awaited procedure . I tried to reschedule to find out they were going to charge me $50 , I asked to have this waived for the this time as it was by mistake . The office ladies when challenged become nasty and aggressive so much that I will find another DR. One with a cleaner office and better manner , no reason to treat people this way especially when they are going through such a Honorable time , health care is a business I know but no reason to yell at a patient . For sure its all about money and nothing about the individual in need of care . DON'T GO !

professional ,polite,pleasant,perfect!

Dr.Escobar is thorough,kind and cares that he has your pain under control without turning you into a "zombie" by over medicating or treating with the wrong medication displaying his experience and expertise in pain management all the while treating you as a human being not just a patient!Office is clean and the "girls "are pleasant and efficient as well as intelligent.This office is the best!!

dr. more communitative he is good but does not express much.

The best

Great Doctor, nice new office and friendly staff. Very little or no wait time. I highly recommend Dr. Escobar.

Excellent dr with great bedside manners. Very knowl and pleasant. Spends time explaining procedures etc. Very satisfied. Would recommend.

Had been treating me for Lower Back Pain for months, Injectiions, Epidurals , etc. However the pain got worse, no improvement at all.

Great

Great Doctor, listens to you and cares. He took his time with me and explained very thoroughly ..

Dr. Luis A Escobar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.