Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis Martinez
Dr. Luis Martinez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hutchinson, MN, with other offices in Albert Lea, MN and Fairmont, MN (and 6 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Martinez is affiliated with Owatonna Hospital, Fairmont Medical Center and Albert Lea Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Martinez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Luis Martinez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Martinez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fairmont Medical Center
Albert Lea Medical Center
San Joaquin Community Hospital
25 Years Experience
Universidad De La Salle
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Luis Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hutchinson, MN.