Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis O Aguiar MD
Dr. Luis O Aguiar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hialeah, FL. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Aguiar is affiliated with Hialeah Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Luis O Aguiar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Luis O Aguiar has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Luis O Aguiar - Posted on September 28th, 2015
He is ok it is close to home he tries to do the best he can.he is a good listeners.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Luis O Aguiar - Posted on April 27th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Luis O Aguiar - Posted on August 29th, 2010
makes wrong diagnosis all the timedoesn't change medication even if you are being harmed by medication he prescribedmakes mistakes in medication dosagegives wrong instructions in medications for Blood Pressureand Heart Rate rangesdoes not refer patients to specialistsworks in the interest of the insurance and not the paitentHAS NEVER been certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine as he claimsDoesn't call you back to let you know there are problems with your labsDoesn't give a thorough check upDoesn't check labs when you go to see him, you have to remind himdoesn't check your allergies and sends you medications you are allergic toSends medications that are not supposed to be sent togetherYou have to wait from 2-4 hours to see himThey give you an appointment by phone and when you go there they tell you, you don't have an appoinmentIf a specialist sees you in the hospital and prescribes a treatment he will change that treatment although he is not a specialist
Dr. Aguiar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Dr. Luis O Aguiar Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Luis O Aguiar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.