Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Luis M Albert has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Luis M Albert has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Luis M Albert has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
First of all the staff is VERY unprofessional and rude. It's impossible to make an appointment, they lost my lab work twice and said it was my fault. They never requested authorization for medical treatment and lied to me saying they had and lied for months. To top if off I went to see him with a asthma attack with pnemonia which i called a ahead of time to make sure he was there, when I got there I was told by the same staff he was not in the office. No one knew where he was and told me too leave with no medical attention and ended up in the E.R because I had no medical attention from him or his staff. Doctor is incompetent and seems very senile due to his old age. The doctor and his staff always talk about going to church and seems thats important than treating his patients. Almost forces you to go to chruch with him. BEWARE if you don't want real treatment go to this guy. I wish if i could i would give him a negative 5. 1 star is way too good for him. Also if you get on the staff's nerves AKA Maria they will talk bad about you in front of the other patients. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE
Doctor Albert is excellent but office staff are not at Professionals . They never answer your calls and always says we are busy. Even wait time is very long and all staff speaks their own language and not at all show Interest on patients. They don't do their job at all. Even though I like doc I have to change because of office staff
I ran to Dr. Albert whom I have heard of in a lab. Without any previous appointmentmy mother was worked in second and he gave her full attention and a lengthy visit. Perhaps sometimes the wait may be longer. It seems he spends time with the patient as needed. No real rush money making kind of visit.
50 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1968
Grant Medical Center
Dr. Luis M Albert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLuis Mariano Albert Md, 801 S Chevy Chase Dr Ste 108, Glendale, CA
Dr. Luis M Albert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.