Dr. Luis Alfonso A Benavente Chenhalls Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Luis Alfonso A Benavente Chenhalls?

I'd surgery a year before in Indianapolis, poor the ER spent several hours trying to find a surgeon with out success. My Suregon was doing missionary work in Africa none of her colleges would touch me. I had a restricted bowel finally Dr Benavente agreed to do my surgery. He explained that everything to do with the sugery. He did do an excellent job ,follow visit were go as well.

Amazing!! Highly recommend

He is just great! He explained my diagnosis and went over what he was going to do before and during my surgery to better understand what to expect!

He was very prompt. Had a great bedside manner and was in no hurry to exit until I understood my diagnosis. He's rare. There are not to many like him out there anymore. He's a normal human being with Dr. in front of his name.

Dr. Luis Alfonso A Benavente Chenhalls is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkhart, IN.