Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis Alvarez
Dr. Luis Alvarez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Alvarez is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff), West Boca Medical Center and Boca Raton Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Alvarez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Alvarez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
West Boca Medical Center
Boca Raton Regional Hospital
13 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Luis Alvarez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions19801 Hampton Dr, Boca Raton, FL
Dr. Luis Alvarez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.