Dr. Luis Anez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis Anez?

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Luis Anez is caring , the other physicians in the office have poor bedside manner

Excellent and warm+friendly

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

I really love Dr. Anez and his staff, the Dr that works with him is great too.

Wonderful Doctor and staff

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Best Doctor I have ever met and plan to be a patient for life.

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

Dr. Anez has seen me through some significant issues and always listens to my medical issues with interest. I have a high regard for his knowledge and skill. He has my confidence, having experienced success with him consistently in helping me heal.

Bad appointment

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

I feel like myself as a patient was cheated. And the owner of the building was cheated by his housekeepers. Ignored. Rushed. Filthy. Doctor too focused on playing around with his staff, unfocused and unprofessionally . First and only appointment. My wait time was longer than three appointments should have been. At least I have the half copied cholesterol diet that his nurse didn't even bother to acknowledge she could have recopied. Lucky for me I can just google it.

RUDE Staff! office manager Horrible!

Posted on May 21st, 2014

The doctor himself is a decent doctor. The staff is a joke! The office manager was the rudest most uneducated medical manager we have ever dealt with! The manager was not up to date with current florida laws and regulations and seemed to take her job for granted. When you deal with other medical professionals it's obvious just how uneducated and rude she is. There are so many other options in Mandarin. I would recommend any office if you care about your loved ones health care. Very dissapointing experience.

The best doctor I have ever had!!!

Posted on March 28th, 2014

Dr. Hernandez is a wonderful doctor he is very caring and concerned with his patients. I literally have never had a doctor with such a great bedside manner. The fact that he is so through with his patients and their care is AMAZING. On the other hand the wait is to long, but for a visit with a nice caring doctor I will have to wait a little while.

Posted on March 24th, 2014

3rd visit. Too crowded. Always 2 or more hour wait. Whole office seems overwhelmed and has too much going on at once, no follow through on anything. The doctor has multiple students learning there and does not answer any questions. This is more of a walk in clinic vs a PCP. My family will not be back.

RN. lpa Memorial

Posted on September 24th, 2013

Dr. Anez was OK. The manager there was by far the rudest, coldest most uncaring person I have ever met in the Medical field and I have been a Pediatric nurse for 21 years. I saw her literally talk down to the patients and I have heard her reputation proceeds her but didn't believe it until I actualy witnessed this. Her name is Pam (I think). Dr. Anez must really like her and for her sake she better hope she never needs another job in the medical field. With her attitude she would NEVER last. Again, Dr. Anez was a good DR.

Posted on July 18th, 2013

Made same day appointment and took care of me before a long weekend,

Dr Anez

Posted on August 6th, 2012

Excellent bedside manners, 99% accurate in diagnosis... Caring, takes his time with the patient... His staff is very helpful.

Knowledgeable

Posted on February 1st, 2012

This is a busy office, be ready to wait. Caring, knowledgeable doctor and easy to talk to. Once you go the next time, it will get better. Pleasant staff and I have no complaints so far. The office an use some makeover but other than that, you will be pleased that you're in the hands of a good doctor. He speaks Spanish too.