- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis R Annoni-Suau MD
Dr. Luis R Annoni-Suau, MD is a doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in Hudson, FL and Trinity, FL( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease.
Dr. Luis R Annoni-Suau has 4 locations
Dr. Luis R Annoni-Suau has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Luis R Annoni-Suau has the following 8 expertise
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Luis R Annoni-Suau Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Luis R Annoni-Suau
Dr. Annoni-Suau works in Tampa, FL and 3 other locations and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Annoni-Suau is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital, Florida Hospital Carrollwood, Morton Plant North Bay Hospital and Florida Hospital North Pinellas.