Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Luis T Arangua has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Neurology
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Luis T Arangua has the following 5 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Spinal Fractures
Dr. Luis T Arangua has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Luis T Arangua is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Arangua was one of the doctors who treated me for my TBI in 2007 at the University of Iowa Hospitals. His concern for me was remarkably human and kind. He restored my faith in men as well as the human race, as I had been beaten and kicked in the head by police officers for no other reason than one of the officers had filed for divorce once month prior. At the time I did not have that information but these doctors diagnosed the date of my injury to the day I was beaten and kicked and almost died from this injury. They restored my faith, with much help from Dr. Arangua....My prayers will always be with him and his family. May God Always watch over him and his loved ones. I never got a real way to thank him, so this is the only way that I just now found...Thank you Doctor Arangua and the team who helped me!!!!!
18 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRuhs Medical Center, 26520 Cactus Ave, Moreno Valley, CA
Dr. Luis T Arangua is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moreno Valley, CA.