Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Luis A Ayo has 3 locations
4311 E Lohman Ave
Las Cruces, NM 88011
1900 N Oregon St Ste 601
El Paso, TX 79902
2001 N Oregon St
El Paso, TX 79902
Book Online Now
Luis A Ayo has the following 4 expertise
- Premature Infants
- High-Risk Deliveries
- Congenital Anomalies
- Congenital Heart Disease
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Luis A Ayo - Posted on October 23rd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Luis A Ayo - Posted on December 29th, 2013
Really good neonatal doctor!!! I almost lost my child to Meconium Aspiration Syndrome and he was one of the best doctor that help her breath again on her own Thank you Dr Ayo and all the staff in at Providence Hospital ;-)
Self-verified patient of Luis A Ayo - Posted on July 19th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Luis A Ayo - Posted on October 15th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Luis A Ayo - Posted on January 27th, 2011
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Luis A Ayo Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Luis A Ayo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Las Cruces, NM.