Dr. Luis A Caldera-Nieves Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis A Caldera-Nieves?

Mi experiencia con el Dr Caldera, fue muy buena!!!

Lack of communication

Dr. Caldera Nieves is a good doctor, however communication with him is not good. In my experience with pregnancy, I was not able to ask him what I wanted because he is always rushed and basically he does not give you a chance to talk. On the other hand, when delivery my first son, I got really scared because I was many hours in labor and I felt I could not deliver my son naturally and I remember him looking calm after many hours , I was really tired and I thought I was not going to make it. Finally he used forces to deliver my son and thanks God everything went fine but almost die of scaring. I think he should be more careful in this matter. Other than that, I believe he has experience but need to be more precautious.

he delivered my daughter 2 weeks ago and was the best delivery ever!

Worst OB/GYN ever

Not only can this man not remember what language he was just speaking to you in, when interrupted, but he is the sloppiest doctor with the worst bedside manner. I have never gone to his office and waited less than 3 hours. The only reason I even went to him is because the doctor that I was going to stopped carrying my insurance and he was the only one within a 50 mile radius that still carried my insurance. I have walked out of his office on 3 separate occassions without being seen because I was so peeved about the amount of time I had to wait and the fact that there were still multiple people waiting ahead of me to be seen. So, if you plan on going to his office for treatment of any kind, you may as well take off the whole day from work because this is not going to be a quick visit. I have since, switched insurance and I will be returning to my old OB/GYN and I am ecstatic! The only problem is that my old OB/GYN will not see me without my records from Dr. Caldera's office, and it's taken them well over 3 weeks to send my records (it's still not done, by the way!), glad it's not an emergency.My recommendation? Go anywhere but here. It's terrible.

very dissapointed

Doctor calderas was a doctor I used to care for very much, but when it comes time to make urgent decisions and the right decisions he has made mistakes and therefore has put my life at risk. I would not recommend him to anyone because behind that nice smile is a person who has been doing his job for so long and doesnt take urgent matters serious. I would never forget him or the way he treated my case and played with my life.