Have you seen Dr. Luis Casaubon?

Terrible Scheduling Practices

This practice is extremely aggressive. They called five times to confirm my appointment, but they don't offer an after-hours confirmation system. They cancelled my appointment even after I did reach a live person to confirm - this appointment was made over a month in advance.

Took my complaints seriously and caught my cancer where other MD's had not

Dr. Casaubon took my complaints seriously and was able to conduct a FNAB that caught my thyroid cancer on the first try. His office takes patients seriously and does not trivialize concerns. The office is quite efficient, and the Physician's Assistant and other medical staff are great to work with. After my diagnosis he was very helpful with information regarding the next steps to take.

Refreshing

Dr. Casaubon is a breath of fresh air in my experience with doctors. He's open minded, personable and real. Treats you with respect, as if you are actually capable of comprehending what's going on. Let's you ask plenty of questions without making you feel rushed or stupid:) His knowledge and expertise, combined with his wonderful "bedside manner" will keep me coming back and referring him to others. Thank you for being such an all-round great guy, Dr. C.!

Dr. Luis Casaubon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austin, TX.