Dr. Luis H Chu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis H Chu?

He's great!

Dr. Chu is a wonderful oncologist who is smart and thoughtful (most important) and listens carefully to what i have to say. He is also very responsive to my email and voice messages. . Also he's very gentle and soft spoken. I am crazy about him! While i wish I didn't need an oncologist, since i do need one, I'm so glad he's mine. His nurse Sarah is likewise great. Shes very knowledgeable and nice and responsive. And as much as i like her i always see the doctor and her for my appointments, unlike many other Sarasota doctors. It seems impossible to me that anyone would give him a bad review.

I highly recommend Dr. Chu. He cared for my father when he was diagnosed and is now caring for my mother. He is kind, patient, does all that he can to make sure that she is comfortable. He makes sure that you aren't sitting and waiting for your appointment, but doesn't rush through your appointment. You feel that you are getting all of your answers as needed.

I have been treated by dr Chu since 1999 when my primary cancer was diagnosed 14 yrs later I presented with lowered blood counts, tumor presence requiring spinal surgery. After 6 cycles of chemo.

he and all of staff at FSC are most professional and personable

Good Doctor

Dr. Chu is a very good doctor. He went over my test results with me until I understood exactly what was going on. I was impressed with him.

great dr.

Dr. Chu was very informative and comforting to both my husband and me at a very difficult time in our lives. One of the hardest things about leaving Sarasota and moving to Jacksonville was having to leave Dr. Chu and his caring staff.

I have Multiple Myeloma, and have been going to Dr. Chu in the winter for a year now. My treatment plan is going very well since he and I made the decision to change from a pill to a subcutaneous injection of a drug which was new to me. Since changing, my numbers have dropped like a rock (a good thing!), and I am very close to remission! Dr. Chu is a very soft-spoken man who takes the time to listen to his patients. Sometimes he asks me multiple times if I have any questions. He is an excellent doctor.

Could not ask for a better Dr. If your looking for some one that cares for you Dr Chu is who you should see. Linda is always there to call you back and answer any questions you might have. Great team. Thank you

Dr. Chu is a blessing from the Lord!

What a wonderful caring doctor, he treats me and my mom. God bless you Dr. Chu (-:

Great!!!

A truely caring doctor.

Dr. Chu is my hero. He partnered with my mother regarding her care. He took as much time as needed to explain, review, and answer any question that any of us had. My mother LOVED and trusted Dr. Chu. Every time we thought there were no more options left, suddenly there was something new out there and Dr. Chu was on it to see if it would help my mom. My mom's prognosis with Stage 4 metastatic breast cancer was 2 years. She lived NINE years!!!! NINE! She was able to see 4 additional grandchildren born. We took her to Ireland twice. She was able to tackle her "bucket list" because Dr. Chu cares about the people he sees. My mom never felt like a patient. she felt like family there. Her nurse, Lynda Holmes, was just as wonderful. If you are a fighter, this is the doctor for you.