Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Luis E De Armas has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Luis E De Armas has the following 5 expertise
Showing 5 of 16
El Dr. Luis de armas esta muy bien y ubicado , el tiempo de espera es mÃ¡s de 45minuto y hasta una hora el Dr. Pierde de tiempo hablando de mÃ¡s con los pacientes , total pa mandar sÃ³lo chequeo de rutina lo cual son obligados ,cuando se acaban los medicamentos es un suplicio pa que te los den para atraz sus conocimiento mÃ©dicos lo pongo en duda y dejan mucho que desear su prÃ¡ctica de la medicina se reduce a a tener clientes los cuales pague no a pacientes que necesitan su ayuda y su equipo es mucho mejor que el en cuanto a mal trato se trata en fin nunca volverÃa ni recomendarÃa a nadie a menos que quiera una dosis de mala prÃ¡ctica y poca confiabilidad
Dr. De Armas is a good physician. He is knowledgeable, caring, and spends enough time with you. El Dr. De Armas es un buen medico, tiene conocimiento, se interesa en escucharle a uno y es atento. Waiting time is usually longer than 30 minutes. El tiempo de espera es mas de 30 minutes. The front desk worker lacks courtesy skills. La empleada del frente no es cortes. The only reason I would not go back to Dr. De Armas is because of the staff. La unica razon por la cual no regresaria a ver al Dr. De Armas es por su personal. Les falta profesionalismo. The staff lacks professionalism.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
San Juan City Hospital
Dr. Luis E De Armas accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLas Mercedes Health Care Inc, 11373 W Flagler St Ste 212, Miami, FL
Dr. Luis E De Armas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.