Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Luis A Delrosario Cabral has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Luis A Delrosario Cabral has the following 8 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 85
no bedside manner, nurse is rude, you will be in and out before you realize. he doesn't listen to what your needs are. he uses his own outside labs. my husband and I aren't finding resolution to my condition and are offered no advise or time spent with dr. ask this man if he knows your history? he won't be able to tell you so how can he treat you?
Dr. Del Rosario is down to earth, makes you feel so at ease, spends ALOT of time with you, listens to you closely and very sympathetic to how you are feeling and very eager to help you. He's extremely knowledgeable and very in-tuned and thorough!!. His office staff, especially Amanda are so nice, sweet, polite and courteous --a professional environment. Thank you Dr. Del Rosario and to your staff. I feel blessed that I am in such good hands.
I have gone to Dr. D for a long time and the front desk person is nice. That is where it ends. The "nurse" is rude, unfriendly and scolds you as if one was a lil child. She is argumentative and doesn't have a clue. Embarrasses people in public and has no customer service training what so ever. When I called back to speak to her after I composed myself, (because I would have strangled her), she realized that I was in fact correct and she was wrong. I have thick skin, but if I'm paying, I'm not getting abused by a lil girl. I cancelled my appt. and treatment for RA. The "office manager" couldn't care less to stop her employees and the Dr. seemed to not care to return my call or concern. It's sad because in speaking to other Drs. about him, they had nothing good to say about his office.
Dr. Luis A Delrosario Cabral accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedical Associates Of Brevard Pa, 1535 W Nasa Blvd Ste 103, Melbourne, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Luis A Delrosario Cabral in this video.
Dr. Luis A Delrosario Cabral is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.