Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Luis O Dominguez has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Luis O Dominguez has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Luis O Dominguez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
es mas que medico, dios le dio un don tan spectacular hacia los pacientes que eeran y son como su familia, despues de anos sin ver a mi nena que fue su paciente cuando la volvio haber en emergencias del joe DiMaggio la reconocio como si nunca viera dejado de ser su paciente y fue el unico que me le detecto lo que tenia gracias a el le debo la vida de mi hija ,q dios lo bendiga ,familia rivera
Dr. Dominguez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Miami Childrens Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPathology Consultants Of South Broward Llp, 3501 Johnson St, Hollywood, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Luis O Dominguez in this video.
Dr. Luis O Dominguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.