Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Luis E Morales has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Luis E Morales has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 22
Worse experience ever, the place is not clean. I waited 1 hour o my first visit and 2 hours the second visit even though I made appointments way in advance. They are not professional. Even worse the billing department billed me for Office Visit that was suppossed to be covered 100% on my health insurance plan because it was the yearly physical exam. They coded the bill wrong. Then they have me spent 2 hours in the waiting room to just read the blood test results to me and say everything is fine with the results. Even worse they also billed me for that second visit that should just be a pick up results visit or just a phone call to say your blood exams came out ok. I had to pay the bills just to avoid going to collections (about $180) because I got tired of spending my time calling them and explaining and calling back and leaving messages to clarify this.
Dr. Morales is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Caguas Regional Hospital
Dr. Luis E Morales accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Luis E Morales in this video.
Dr. Luis E Morales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.