Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis Flores
Dr. Luis Flores, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arleta, CA. He has 60 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management. Dr. Flores is affiliated with White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health and Mission Community Hospital - Panorama City. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Flores has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Flores is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Mission Community Hospital - Panorama City
60 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines Manila
Graduated in 1953
Dr. Luis Flores accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions9210 Dorrington Ave, Arleta, CA
Dr. Luis Flores is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arleta, CA.