Dr. Luis Galvez Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Luis Galvez?

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

Thorough, compassionate, Dr. Galvez is just terrific! He is one of the most caring physicians, truly. His diagnoses are always right on! I trust him.

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

Excelent Dr, very human and compassionate, the best doctor I ever seen, he always listen and explain clear the problem and the treatment. I'm so glad to be his patient.

Posted on February 15th, 2016

Dr. Galvez is a truly outstanding doctor. He has the winning combination of professional excellence, humility, and great love of God and his patients. Some years ago, he saved my son's life and brought his gastrointestinal disease under control following a long period of suffering. His kindness and generosity toward him were exemplary. Recently, he provided me with the most excellent care for my colon procedure. Just being in Dr. Galvez's presence has a calming effect on his patients and their family members. He is a trustworthy instrument of God's healing and mercy.

Worst Doctor experience ever

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Absolutely the worst experience I have ever had with a Doctor. I brought my daughter in for exreme abdominal pain, He acted like he didnt care. When you called they never returened your phone calls. The worst bed side manner I have ever experienced. Very condescending and rude

Excellent gastroenterologist

Posted on May 7th, 2015

Dr. Galvez is knowledgeable, thorough, and conscientious in following up with his patients. I rate him one of the best doctors I have seen.

Dr. Galvez is wonderful. But his back office staff is unresponsive and inattentive.

Posted on May 24th, 2013

He will ALWAYS see his patients if you go to the office but his staff leave so much to be desired. I have worked with and in doctor's office for many years and this is one of the worst groups I've had to deal with. Know you will get good medical care from him but be prepared that his staff doesn't care about you or your treatment.

Back office is terrible

Posted on May 15th, 2013

Dr. Galvez is OK but this practice is definitely entirely too big and inefficient. The backoffice employees are rude. It's impossible to get through to a human.

If I had continued to see Dr. Galvez as my physician I would be 6 feet under.

Posted on October 25th, 2010

He was the worst most unprofessional doctor I have ever encountered. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Posted on October 7th, 2017