Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luis Glodowski
Dr. Luis Glodowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Woodside, NY and Brooklyn, NY . He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Glodowski is affiliated with New York Community Hospital of Brooklyn and NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. Dr. Glodowski has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Luis Glodowski has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Luis Glodowski has the following 13 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Weight Loss
- Heart Block
Dr. Luis Glodowski has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Luis Glodowski is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I have been a patient for over 15 years. He is kind, funny, very knowledgeable and takes him time with his patients. My entire family sees him now. Sometimes you wait longer than other times but he is definitely worth the wait. His sono tech Tony is awesome and 99 percent of his staff is great except for Maria of course but now that she retired its a true pleasure to go there !
His office Stuff are very,very rude and nasty. No courtesy at all. They should have some kind of professionalism, specially working with old and sick people. Stuff never follow up with paper work you have to call them back at least 4 times in order for them to send any kind of records out. The Dr. is good but with the stuff he has he must loose more appointments than anything else.
Dr. Glodowski is a professional, well-educated and caring doctor. Unfortunately the office staff (specifically Michelle) has a horrible demeanor and poor customer service. If management is smart, they will get rid of Michelle and through this will notice an increase in patients.If you are willing to put up with initial poor office staff service and then meet a skilled doctor, this is the place for you.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Glodowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Luis Glodowski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Luis Glodowski in this video.
Dr. Luis Glodowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.