Dr. Luis Gomez Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Luis Gomez?

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Dr. Gomez's professionalism is amazing! He truly takes the time to talk to his patients and this is priceless! Truly heaven sent!!!

Patient

Posted on June 16th, 2014

Excellent Doctor -- very caring -- puts patient care before financial concerns.....

No more gall bladder

Posted on September 18th, 2012

I had my gall bladder removed because of small gallstones. I'm wondering if the need to remove my whole gall bladder was great. It took me 2hrs. at the office to wait to be seen when I first met this guy. While I waited, another patient raved about him. So I figured I was in good hands. After my operation there was a problem with him giving me any pain medication (after we had already discussed it and he agreed to give me some medication for the pain). I had IBU's for the pain which didn't help much. It wasn't a horrible experience but it wasn't a great one either. I feel things could've definately gone a lot smoother.

family member to patient of Dr. Gomez. I just can't beleive that Doctors will great bedside manot z

Posted on July 25th, 2012

A life saver .

Posted on January 7th, 2012

My experience with doctor Luis Gomez,has been the best I had with a professional in this area,he was caring,direct and to the point,very professional and thanks to him and his staff,now I can be with my family,feeling better and with excellent results,God is truly guiding these amazing people,I recommend this doctor,because I truly believe he is the best in his field.

CODER

Posted on April 19th, 2011

DR GOMEZ, IS A WONDERFUL PERSON,YOU ARE TREATED LIKE A PERSON, NOT LIKE A NUMBER. HE IS A VERY CARING INDIVIDUAL AND TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO HIS PATIENTS. HE TAKES CARE OF ALL OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS, I WOULDNT SEE ANY OTHER GASTRO DR, BUT HIM.

Gave me back my independence!

Posted on January 4th, 2010

Dr. Gomez saved my rear end literally! He went in and did surgery to keep me from being incontinent with my bowels for the rest of my life after another surgeon had ripped me to pieces! I have never met a more caring doctor, and although I had to drive 5 hours to see Dr. Gomez, I would gladly do so again.

Posted on June 12th, 2017