Dr. Luis A Gonzalez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Luis A Gonzalez?

Dr. G is fabulous/staff ugh

Dr. Gonzalez is fabulous. He is extremely thorough and a very pleasant man. Downside: we have been there 3 hours on several occasions and his office staff has made me want to change offices several times. I did insurance for a living and they have never once been right and on several occasions had to go back and forth about a credit. Dr. Gonzalez is the only reason we have stayed. If you don't mind waiting or an office staff (they are nice) not very skilled than he is the man to see. On another note, we cannot stand Dr. Cosgrove but Donna is awesome as well.

Dr Gonzalez is excellent and so is the staff they tale their time and explain everything.

Nurse mom

Dr. G goes above and beyond to ensure excellent care of his patients. At first I was put off by long wait times (being a registered nurse and mother of three) but after my appointment I quickly understood why. He personally oversees care and does a very thorough assessment every visit (We have been going for 2.5 years now). He takes the time to listen to parents, talks to the child, and educates. I feel so blessed to have been referred to Atlantic Coast Pediatrics and Dr. G. Worth the wait!

Superb care, dedication, accuracy, professional staff, courtesy, caring..., best in my book!

For over 13 years Dr Gonzales has taken care of my Grandson needs. Prompt attention is usual - sometimes delays due to influx of kids with flu,cold, and other problems. Even under many patient loads, he makes sures a complete check of symptoms, interviews with kis and parents result in accurate diagnosis! We drive over 30 miles just to get to see him!

I wouldn't trust my children with anyone else

My first impression of dr g's office was the incredibly long wait time on our early visits. Once Dr G came in I understood why that was so. As a first time mom I had a laundry list of questions. I was prepared to be hushed and rushed as doctors do today. THAT DID NOT HAPPEN. Dr G. Listened PATIENTLY to my every question, answered them all with explanations I could understand and repeated himself when I wasn't clear. every appoint since has been the same, though the wait times have GREATLY improved, every appointment Dr G treats treats 'his babies' with LOVING, PROFESSIONAL care. I can't say enough GOOD THINGS. I consider Dr G a part of our family, our children love him and so do we!

Dr. Luis A Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merritt Island, FL.