Dr. Luis Gutierrez Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Luis Gutierrez?

Go for the doctor...not for the staff

Posted on October 25th, 2016

The staff isn't great, but I've been a patient of Dr Gutierrez (both docs) for over 6 years. Dr Luis is amazing, however. I'm willing to put up with his temporary, people (it will stabilize eventually) to get his wisdom. He is worth it, I promise! He is incredible my gentle and loves people!

Excellent dr

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Mrs.

Posted on April 8th, 2016

I have been a patient with Dr. Gutierrez since he took over for the previous Doctor. (I was a patient with that office for almost 20 years.) Many of my family members also see Dr. Gutierrez. I have been extremely disappointed with the wait time to see the doctor. I don't mind seeing the nurse practitioner on occasion but I would like to see the doctor without having to wait over a month. If it is not bad enough to wait over a month, I have to deal with his rude, incompetent staff. I think the doctor would be very surprised and upset, to say the least, if he was aware of the way his staff treated his patients. (Particularly Daisy) When you stop treating people with care or compassion you do not need to be in the medical field. Many of my family members feel the same way and have experienced the same treatment.

Posted on June 18th, 2015

Great Doctor and Staff

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

THE ENTIRE OFFICE IS SUPER FANTASTIC!!!

You're a number$$, not a patient!

Posted on January 12th, 2015

I waited nearly a month for an appointment for this doctor to see my mother. After the office visit, I was assured the doctor would follow up with his recommendations after the test results from the hospital were faxed to him. I waited and waited, but no follow up. I called three times and stopped at his office twice pleading for follow up, but have given up after waiting a month. I couldn't even get the courtesy of a call identifying that he couldn't, or was unwilling to help my mother. This fellow seems more focused on processing as many patients through his door as possible as opposed to actually helping someone. Somewhere among his multitudes of "customers" my mother was lost in his administrative shuffle. My wife works directly with Medicare. She is in the process of reporting this fellow to them currently.

Posted on November 20th, 2017