Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Luis H Arroyo has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Luis H Arroyo has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
Dr. Luis H Arroyo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Arroyo is the best doctor i had by far!!! He's very caring, honest, and most of all very intelligent. I didn't know i was as sick until he came along and ran a bunch of tests. Dr. Arroyo woke me the morning of my birthday with special news, i would never, ever forget...A NEW HEART! He really cares about all of his patients. If it wasn't for him i know for sure i would have died 3 years ago. Missing him dearly!
Dr. Luis H Arroyo accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsTgmg Bayshore, 409 Bayshore Blvd, Tampa, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Luis H Arroyo in this video.
Dr. Luis H Arroyo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.